If you are trying to access a machine through VaultOne, make sure the requirements below are met to avoid a connection error.
1. Access the machine where the connector is installed and type the command below. The status of the 4 containers must be “Up” as shown in the print below.
docker ps -a
2. The first way to connect to a computer/server is to get your machine to reach the machine where the connector is installed, and there are a few ways to test the connection between your machine and the connector machine:
- Type the IP of the connector machine in the browser, for example https://184.108.40.206, a similar message should appear in the print below.
- Perform a telnet from your machine to the connector machine, as in the example below.
telnet (Connector machine IP)(Port)
- If you are a Linux user, you can also validate the connection between your machine and the connector machine using the “curl” command, as shown in the example below:
curl -v https://(Connector machine IP)
3. The second way is to make the machine where the connector is installed able to connect with the destination machine, to validate this connection, use the examples above inside the connector machine, that is, from the connector machine perform a telnet or a curl to the desired machine's IP.
Note: Some firewall rules need to be configured internally for the connection between your machine and the connector or the connection from the connector to the target machine to take place.
For questions, please contact us via email: email@example.com