In case you’re in a Windows environment, and want to connect via RDP to a computer that is inside your VaultOne, it’s possible to use the Windows native RDP client, instead of using the conventional browser session.
1. First, download the app VaultOne RDP Connector at the link https://get.vaultone.com/bastion/VaultOneRDPConnector.exe. Browse to the directory it was downloaded and run it as Administrator.
2. The correct install will return a screen like this shown below. Press ENTER to close the dialogue and access your VaultOne portal via browser.
3. In your VaultOne, browse the section “Computers”.
4. Select the respective computer to connect. Click “Actions -> Connect”.
5. In “Connection Information”, click “Bastion Access”.
6. The app was already installed, so simply just click “Bastion Access” again.
7. A message box will be displayed. Select the option “Always allow...” and click “Open VaultOneRDPConnector.exe”.
8. All set! It will be opened a new RDP session using Windows native cliente.